Friday, August 31, 2007

Bishop Jan and Grandma Marg



Grandma and Grandpa Anderson came by to visit. Their vote is that Connor looks like Talyon. They will stop by again on Saturday on their way home from partyin' at Lake Mead with the Perrys.

Connor isn't sleeping much at night. Katy isn't getting much sleep either. She got a good nap in (about 2 hours) when I had Connor in his car seat, inside his stroller rocking him when he would squawk. Hopefully this is the key to Connor.

We went to the pediatrician today. Connor was only an ounce below his birth weight and measured 21.25". I think he will be a tall boy. I better start digging the hole for the basketball standard.

Thank-you all for your love a support with Connor. I must say it's nice to have older siblings to pass down baby stuff. And to buy us baby stuff. Thank-you again for your generosity.

1 comment:

camilla said...

I don't know if you've already tried this, but with my girls, when i swaddle them really really tight and put them down for bed, it gives me longer stretches of sleep. he might still be to little, but if it doesn't work now, try again in a month. the first night i swaddled isabel when she was a little over a month, she slept 6 hours in a row. it was amazing! I can feel for you though. And if he's nursing good, just nurse him in bed with you all night, that's another trick i learned, your quality of sleep isn't that good with a tiny baby next to you, but it's sleep.