Sunday, February 17, 2008

I'll Turn'em Into a Fly Fisher Yet

I haven't been able to post anything on the blog lately. I don't know what was wrong, but I couldn't load any pictures of videos. But I decided to try it again and it worked.

...anyways, this was a pic Katy took a while back when I was re-stocking my fly box for the upcoming season. Katy is wonderful to allow me to tie my flies in the living room so I can be with the family and still tie my flies. Women aren't the only multi-taskers!


4 comments:

camilla said...

Connor is way to cute! You should teach your multi-tasking skills to John. 2 kids & he still doesn't get it! lol

John Montana said...

Mike,

Saw the note on my blog...Connor looks like a handful! Perfect! Love the picture of you two tying some flies. I've been unable to do that with JJ, he can't keep from grabbing everything, but Elia has "helped" create quite a few flies, which make for some special moments. I'm looking forward to seeing Connor with his first fish!

John

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

camilla said...

are you ever going to post some new pics of that cute boy? Gosh! :)