Saturday, July 28, 2007

Evening on Beaver Mountain

Craig and I went fishing on Beaver Mountain this evening. I was a little slow when we got there, but managed to have a great evening on the stream. The fish are never huge, but are a blast to catch. The fishing can be technical having to cast our fly in dinner plate sized areas. Just scoping out some places to take Connor out in a few months. I plan to start him early.

Katy was "nesting" when I got home from work. S she was scrubbing, mopping and finding anything possible to clean. She's a little early for the pre-labor energy boost. But she kind of resembles my manic clients at work...minus the rapid speech and delusions of grandeur. Next thing you know, she might be washing the soup cans.











We ended up fishing until it was too dark to see. See you next year stream...

1 comment:

Michelle Y said...

Looks like you and Craig had a great time. Would Katy like to come put some of her energy to work at my house? I could use some help getting it clean... ha, ha. Good luck, we can't wait for Connor to arrive.