Monday, July 9, 2007

Response to Recent Criticism

I have been razzed about having more fishing pictures on my blog than pictures of my lovely wife Katy. Well, Katy is hard to photograph. She threatens death and torture when I try to photograph her. And her hand gets in the way a lot...if she isn't swinging it at me. But her is a tribute to Katy Bug...


This is about the reaction I'm going to get from Katy when she sees this!



Or maybe this.



This was taken on our Jackson Hole trip a year ago. We stayed down in Alpine and drove up into Jackson during the day. It was a great trip and I'm glad we went on it.



This is at my Graduation last year from...you guessed it, SUU.



Katy was a cutey pie little girl and I love this picture! Maybe we will be blessed with one of these some day.



Self explanatory. What a great day! Well, I hope I'm still married after Katy sees this post...but you asked for it.

2 comments:

Michelle Y said...

I love the tribute to Katy Bug. She is such a beautiful woman - WOW, Mike you are lucky! I loved the baby pictures of her, so cute.

Anonymous said...

That was really sweet of you to do the blog of Katy....that was cute of her baby picture holding the gun! i think that I recognize the picture from the neck down..don't I??
Love to ya'll...Mom Anderson